* Drop in - we operate a drop in service 6 days a week (see link at top of page for times)
* Counselling - We offer specialised Alcohol, Drug and Children/Young Person counselling
* Support Work - We provide a dedicated Key worker and comprehensive support Plan
* Home Visits - For clients who are unable to access the centre or who prefer to been seen at home
* Granparent Carers - we offer a dedicated service for especially for Grandparent carers.
* Advocacy - we will advocate on your behalf with all statatory and non-statatory agencies
* Parenting Skills - we offer advice, guidance and signposting on all issues regarding parenting
* Support Groups - we offer family groups and open support groups
* Respite Care - funded short breaks to enable carers to relax (subject to criteria) are avaliable
* Health and Wellbeing - we offer a comprehensive support package designed to increase health and wellbeing
* Alternative Therapies - we offer a wide range of therapies (see link at top of page)
* Gardening - we offer a comprehensive gardening service free of charge (see link at top of page)
* Drug/Alcohol Education - we run monthly training sessions including drug/alcohol education, harm minimisation and overdose training.
* Education and Training - we assist clients in gaining further qualifications and returning to work
* Signposting - we will assist clients with relevant signposting for themselves and their families.
* Child Focused Care - we operate a safeguarding children policy and offer respite days, counselling and alternative therapies specifically for children and young people.